Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Artifacts...What will you leave behind?


We all have a story to tell, a place we come from, a family we love.  We are daughters and sons who come from mothers and fathers with their own stories that came before us.

Bringing our artifacts to class is one way for us to reflect on the important people, objects and cultural priorities we have in our lives. This is a picture of some of the objects of importance in my life. This project reminded me that we all have a story to tell, we all have important "treasures" in our lives, people, pictures, journals and even in my case a special rock.This Geode that my children cracked open for me.is a reminder to me that we all have a treasure inside, even if the outside is cracked and bumpy, and is no indicator to what lies within.

We all have a story to tell, What is yours? And what will you leave behind for the next generation to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment